Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thanksgiving Blessing

I don’t know if and when I will be able to get online starting tomorrow as there will be 14 or 15 of us staying in house with one bathroom, 2 available bedrooms, and 1 computer all in a rural quaint town (read farm country) in Wisconsin. Getting on the computer (yes it has internet lol) will be difficult as many will be checking FB and others will be setting their fantasy football rosters for the week. Pray I win the next two weeks please LOL.

Thanksgiving is a blessing in disguise. I know we all are thankful for so many things day in and day out and announcing them each day seems small. Over this last year, I have learned how to be me, how to be thankful for the smallest thing, and how to quit something that I only knew for over nine years and enter a new chapter, and above all, I learned that I need to let God handle things more. 

Be thankful for everything and everyone in your life, whether they are difficult to get along with or not. Be thankful to God, who created them. Thank them all with your heart for being in your life. It’s the best gift you can give them.

No comments:

Post a Comment