I was having dinner one evening with Jennifer when she let me know upfront what I am up against going back to college "at MY age."
- Bring either a bookbag or a purse, not both.
- bring mechanical pencils
- old people your age sit in the front because they can't see or hear well
- best seat to sit in is the sides, 3rd row
- if you have classes with desks that have the arm desk you pull up...you're screwed because you're left handed. bring your computer
- make friends fast because old people aren't usually picked for groups quickly unless the younger people like you
- you have an advantage because you know how to use technology...some old people don't
Yea...Tell me why I am torturing myself....