Sunday, February 12, 2012

Life is good...even with World LIt

It's been a whirlwind past few days with my classes. Ok that's a lie. I played hooky Friday. The entire weekend I did nothing. Yesterday back on it. BUT I have been like the wind and gusting through researching for my papers. The one I asked for opinions on it due in a couple of weeks and is the longest. I actually started it and have two whole paragraphs done! Yeehaw! You may be saying, "is that it?" Well..Introductions are the HARDEST for me to do. I tend to write them last LOL. But not this time. 

Two English short papers done, that next quiz there is gonna be a nightmare. Two other short papers for two classes done. I need to start on my final project for one class like last month. 

I have a headache from thinking about all of this. BUT - I have homemade, fresh salsa and oven chicken fajitas in the works for dinner so life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment