Sunday, March 11, 2012

Painting the town...I mean the kitchen

Not a very good picture but that's the lightening in my kitchen, which will be fixed too. Oh can you see how many projects will get started now! Anyway, hubby and Val like the light greens, Jen and I like the lighter yellows. Hubby even wants to paint the ceiling in the kitchen...we had our washer leak through the ceiling about a year ago and when we repaired it, the paint didn't quite match. I really like the tiling idea but he was not for it.

I am still narrowing it down, leaning towards a color called sweet chamomile..it's a soft yellow with just enough brightness to go with the dark cabinets and black appliances.

 I also am looking for herb prints to frame..not having much luck there though...may have to make my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment