Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring Forward...No thanks!

I don't know about any of you, but this time change has really affected me big time. Time change, whether it's forward or back, has never bothered me before. Never. Ever. I am finding it hard to get sleep. I go to bed at the same time and listen to hubby snore (and I mean S.N.O.R.E.), read my kindle until the snoring is quieter and more evenly spaced, then I fall asleep. Somewhere around 2 - 3 in the morning, I wake up - WIDE AWAKE. So I read. By the way, no one is on FB at the time. I just get sleepy enough by the time hubby wakes up to get ready for work, which is 4:30am and I am awake again. I truly don't fall back to sleep until he leaves at 5:30am. My internal clock is set for 7:30...wait...correction....Belle wakes me up at that time to eat and she is relentless. Of course, no use going back to sleep as I have classes, chores, and errands to do. 

I really wanted to scrub and oil the cabinets today, I still do, but my body is telling me "Go to bed" and I may have to listen, once the kids leave. They are heading back to the boro today with dog. But knowing them, they aren't on a time schedule and will leave when they choose to. 

Why am I rambling on about this, to stay awake? No. To tell you my problems? No. I have no clue why. Mr. Sandman has not been doing his job well and he shouldn't be allowed to leave sand in my eyes when I haven't gotten to enjoy the benefits of sleep. Solid Sleep. Good Sleep. Uninterrupted Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment