Thursday, June 23, 2011

Conversations of the strange

My daughter and I have some strange conversations together.  At times, she is quick to save them in her phone for future use on her Tumblr blog.  I am glad I can be some source of inspiration (entertainment) for her.  So I thought I would share a couple of them.

Location - Kroger (yesterday)

Aisle - pasta and soup

Valerie proceeds to pick up two packages of Chili Ramen Noodles and it appears she is picking up a third (she has acid reflux so I try to limit her spicy intake)

Me: You better not be picking up three, two is enough.  If you do, I'll put one back

Val: Oh I'm shaking in my Keds now Mom

Me: Yea...darn tootin you are!

A few months ago:

Val: do you have friends?

Me: yep I've got all 10 seasons.

She laughed for a good long time with that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment