Sunday, July 31, 2011

Winnie The Pooh

Today I lived a bit of my childhood over and found it is true..you can't go back to it. I love Winnie the Pooh...he was with me my entire childhood and I still have him with me, although now he is tucked in a box in the attic hibernating lol. Pooh had his tonsils out when I did (the doctor cut his neck and then stitched it up lol) and he stayed with me through ear infections and when I wasn't feeling well he was there. He let me shed many tears on him through the years.

I took my girls (Valerie and her bff) to see Winnie the Pooh movie. I was excited and the girls are the ones who wanted to see it but secretly I was glad they did. First of all, the price for a movie ticket is just outrageous and second, so is the concession stand food. We brought our own snacks and water bottles LOL.

They played this stupid little cartoon before the movie as they do with kid movies and then my Pooh came on...I propped my feet up and leaned back and took it all in. Sang the theme song with the girls, we laughed and had a great time. Then as quick as it came on the big screen, it was OVER! I kid you not...the whole movie was an hour long. ONE HOUR! I was dismayed at that and felt I was robbed.

Did I mention the price they charge for movies is outrageous? I feel they should give me half my money back, if not all of it. I don't know who sets the prices but this is crap.

However, ya'll know me...I find the good in everyone and everything:

Price of movies for three (matinee prices) $22.50
Listening to kids cry and talk during the movie - annoying
Reliving my childhood and sharing it with my girls - PRICELESS

No comments:

Post a Comment